CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
CALL OR EMAIL US
Need more info about this product?Contact us!
1973–1977 Chevrolet Malibu GTECH Control Arms
Tested and quality proven GTECH 1973–1977 Chevrolet Malibu control arms are available for your Malibu. Each set of four comes complete with ball joints and urethane bushings in primer to paint your choice of color.
- Thousands of our GTECH control arm sets have been installed since 1991
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- Urethane upper and lower bushings for control
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188″ wall DOM tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or 1” narrowed (per side) widths for clearance for fatter tires and subframed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Stamped 3/16” lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Standard length arms have sway bar tabs installed (narrowed arms will require modification to the sway bar and its mounts)
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
GTECH 1973–1977 Chevrolet Malibu Control Arms: $980.00
Optional Nickel Plating Upgrade: $400.00
QA-1 Coilovers: $450.00 (single-adjustable)
Notes: The restomod revolution is one of the most exciting trends to hit hot rodding in 30 years and Fat Man Fabrications is proud to be a part of it! We are so committed to supplying the trick suspension parts needed to upgrade these cars that we have established the GTECH line within the family of Fat Man products.
8621-C Fairview Rd. Hwy. 218
Mint Hill, NC 28227
Phone: (704) 545-0369
Contact Fatman Fab Today!
The Best chassis for Your car
Street Rod Suspension Systems
(704) 545-0369 ORContact Us
Fatman Fabrications | 8621-C Fairview Rd. Hwy. 218 Mint Hill, NC 28227 | Phone: (704) 545-0369 | M-Thurs 8:00am-6:00pm EST | Friday 8:00am-12:00pm EST
Copyright © 2016 - 2017 - Fatman Fabrication | Site Design by Pro Image One