CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
CALL OR EMAIL US
Need more info about this product?Contact us!
1955–1957 Chevrolet GTECH Control Arms
Tested and quality proven GTECH 1955–1957 Chevrolet control arms are available for your Tri-5 Chevy. Each set of four comes complete with ball joints and OEM rubber bushings in primer to paint your choice of color.
- We’ve had thousands of our GTECH control arm sets installed since 1991
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188 wall tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or 1-½” narrowed per side widths for tire clearance for fatter fires
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- OEM rubber bushings supplied (to be installed on your original shafts) to maintain insulation from road shock. We feel that urethane bushings in this application are too harsh for decent ride quality
- Stock coil springs mount on a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) suppression
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
GTECH 1955–1957 Chevrolet Control Arms: $980.00
Optional Nickel Plating Upgrade: $400.00
QA-1 Coilovers: $450.00 (single-adjustable)
Notes: The restomod revolution is one of the most exciting trends to hit hot rodding in 30 years and Fat Man Fabrications is proud to be a part of it! We are so committed to supplying the trick suspension parts needed to upgrade these cars that we have established the GTECH line within the family of Fat Man products.
8621-C Fairview Rd. Hwy. 218
Mint Hill, NC 28227
Phone: (704) 545-0369
Contact Fatman Fab Today!
The Best chassis for Your car
Street Rod Suspension Systems
(704) 545-0369 ORContact Us
Fatman Fabrications | 8621-C Fairview Rd. Hwy. 218 Mint Hill, NC 28227 | Phone: (704) 545-0369 | M-Thurs 8:00am-6:00pm EST | Friday 8:00am-12:00pm EST
Copyright © 2016 - 2017 - Fatman Fabrication | Site Design by Pro Image One