* front steer rack and pinion for optimized fit of Ford Coyote engines
* includes mounts for Coyote, MOD, Windsor, FE, and even LS engines!
* 1/4” steel plates bolted to the original subrailsPROPERLY braces the unibody structure
* based on Fat Man’s famous Stage III IFS with Ridetech coilovers or Shockwave airride
* tubular control arms, power rack and pinion, and anti-sway bar are all standard
* control arm finishes and brake upgrade options allow for personalization
Installing a large engine into the 1965-70 Mustang unibody structure with its shocktowers intruding into the engine bay has always been difficult. The extremely powerful Coyote engines are even tougher to fit due to the width across the valve covers. After years of study and thought Fat Man has designed a totally bolt-in IFS kit that does just that. A 1/4” steel plate is bolted to the subrails from the radiator back to the floorboards to accomplish the reinforcement,then their proven Mustang II based IFS systems become a bolt-in option. Front diagonal braces and a full suspension crossmember finish the fully braced assembly. Filler plates for the removed shock towers are supplied, along with tubular control arms, Ridetech premium coilovers, disc brakes, power rack and pinion, anti-sway bar, along with bolt-on engine mounts for the Coyote, Windsor, and FE series engines. Bring the technology of your favorite Mustang up to the classic style for a ride that will run with all the ponies… new and old!